Hull Paragon is the nearest train station and approximately a 20-minute walk from the MKM Stadium.
- Leave Hull Paragon through the main exit and turn right towards the traffic lights at the junction of Anlaby Road and Ferensway.
- At the lights, turn right onto Anlaby Road and follow the signposts to the stadium, passing Hull Royal Infirmary on your right.
- On matchdays only, turn right after the hospital onto Argyle Street.
- The footbridge is on the left and takes you all the way to the MKM Stadium.
The MKM Stadium is served by two buses from Hull Paragon Interchange:
- Stagecoach bus number 2 – departs from bay 6 (buses every 10 minutes)
- East Yorkshire bus number 66 – departs from bay 7
Buses are wheelchair friendly and also cater for disabled buggies and approved mobility scooters.
Approximately 18 miles from the stadium, Humberside Airport is served by buses to Hull city centre that pass the MKM Stadium en route.
For more information, visit www.humbersideairport.com.
Priory Park & Ride
Signposted from the A63 Clive Sullivan Way, Priory Park & Ride provides 650 parking spaces with a frequent bus service dropping off and picking up spectators outside the stadium on Anlaby Road.
For more information, please visit www.hull.gov.uk.