Hull Paragon is the nearest train station and approximately a 20-minute walk from the MKM Stadium.
- Leave Hull Paragon through the main exit and turn right towards the traffic lights at the junction of Anlaby Road and Ferensway.
- At the lights, turn right onto Anlaby Road and follow the signposts to the stadium, passing Hull Royal Infirmary on your right.
- On matchdays only, turn right after the hospital onto Argyle Street.
- The footbridge is on the left and takes you all the way to the MKM Stadium.
The MKM Stadium is served by two buses from Hull Paragon Interchange:
- Stagecoach bus number 2 – departs from bay 6 (buses every 10 minutes)
- East Yorkshire bus number 66 – departs from bay 7
Approximately 18 miles from the stadium, Humberside Airport is served by buses to Hull city centre that pass the MKM Stadium en route.
For more information, visit www.humbersideairport.com.
Priory Park & Ride
Signposted from the A63 Clive Sullivan Way, Priory Park & Ride provides 650 parking spaces with a frequent bus service dropping off and picking up spectators outside the stadium on Anlaby Road.
For more information, please visit www.hull.gov.uk.