Further to this afternoon’s press conference with chairman Acun Ilıcalı and vice-chairman Tan Kesler, the club can confirm a new Membership pricing structure for the 2022/23 season.
One of the main topics of discussion was looking to maximise the atmosphere at the MKM Stadium, with the club deciding to prioritise having Hull City supporters behind both goals to give the team the biggest home advantage possible.
Another of the major announcements was the introduction of free memberships for the next generation of supporters interested in coming to support the Tigers, with Juniors (2-10 years) being able to attend matches free of charge (as explained below).
- Memberships will be available in the North Stand, with away supporters being moved to the North-East corner of the ground
- Memberships for Juniors (2-10 years) will be available for FREE*
- North and South Stand Membership prices have been reduced to just £25 a month for adults
- Central Chris Chilton and West Stand prices have been increased to £35 a month for adults, the rest of these stands will stay at £30 a month (see map below)
- The club is finalising the option for fans to pay for their membership with an annual one-off payment, should they so wish
*All existing Junior (2-10 years) memberships will automatically come under this offer. Any new Members will be able to bring a maximum of two Juniors (2-10 years) free of charge as part of their Membership, and existing members can add additional junior memberships to their plan, up to a maximum of two.
You can view an updated Membership Pricing Map here.
We will be releasing further information on changes to Memberships in due course, including dates for Members who wish to move seats and for when Memberships will go on sale to new Members. The club's ticketing structure for match tickets will also be announced shortly.
Please note that supporters with a Membership in E2 and E3 will be given first priority on relocation.
Any Members receiving a price increase will be given 90 days' written notice, in line with the Membership Terms and Conditions (4.6).
The West Stand Upper will not be initially open for Memberships and will only be opened if demand dictates.
Areas in W5 & W9 of the West Stand, which were previously allocated to corporate hospitality seating, will now be available for general sale for Memberships.
The club can also confirm Members will receive new Membership Cards ahead of the 2022/23 season. Members are encouraged to check all their details are correct ahead of the Membership Cards being sent out by logging onto their ticketing account here.
Fans are encouraged to contact the Sales Centre once further details have been released next week.