Members are reminded that they have until Thursday 14th July to purchase their seat for our Corendon Cup fixture against Leicester City on Wednesday 20th July (KO: 19:45).
All Membership seats which haven't been purchased for the match will go on general sale at 9am on Friday 15th July.
£5 - Adults
£2.50 - Seniors (65 & Over), Young Adults (16-22 Years), Juniors (11-15 Years) and Juniors (2-10 Years)
Tickets are available online, via the Sales Centre on 01482 505600 and Tiger Leisure at the MKM Stadium.
Please see the guide below for a guide on how Members purchase their reserved ticket(s) for the game.
Members: How to Buy your reserved seat
1) Go to our Ticketing Website and log in to your account which is assigned to your Membership.
2) Visit the 'Friendlies' page by finding it on Tickets tab of the Ticketing homepage.
3) Once there, read the large red box and click the word 'HERE' where prompted.
4) This will add your seat, and all Members' seats which are linked to your account, to your basket.
5) If you only wish to reserve certain seats, remove the tickets you don't wish to purchase by clicking the red cross next to them.
6) If you need to update the age bands associated with the tickets you are purchasing, simply update this under the 'Price Band' column. Remember to click 'Update Basket' at the bottom of the page for the changes to take effect.
7) Once updated, go to checkout and go through with purchasing your tickets.