The long wait is over.
After 504 days, Hull City supporters will finally be able to watch their team again.
Not since March 2020 have the Tigers faithful been able to attend a match. Not since the final day of February 2020 have fans seen a game live at the MKM Stadium.
Today, that changes.
Grant McCann's men will play not one, but two pre-season friendlies this afternoon - and you can attend both!
Mansfield Town (H): KO 12 noon
Tickets are priced £12 adults and £6 concessions, with Members able to use their TeamCard points to purchase tickets.
Supporters can purchase tickets online or in person at our Tiger Leisure store. When purchasing online, supporters will have a choice of receiving a paper ticket, a ‘print at home’ ticket, or an E-Ticket that will be held on your mobile device.
Members wishing to purchase online using their TeamCard points can do so by visiting our online ticketing site.
Login to your account, choose where you would like to sit and then, when you get to the ‘Checkout’ page:
- Select TeamCard Points as your payment method
- This will show you how many points you have available to use on your account (Please note that points have only been uploaded to, and will only be displayed on, the Membership account of the supporter that pays the Direct Debit unless previously otherwise requested).
- In the ‘Part Payment’ box, enter the monetary value of the points you would like to use (eg 12.00 would cover the cost of one adult ticket, 18.00 would cover the cost of one adult and one concession ticket etc)
- If you don’t have enough points on your account to cover the cost of your ticket(s), you can use the points you do have as a part-payment and then pay the outstanding balance using a credit or debit card
- Click on ‘Confirm’ and then checkout as normal to complete your purchase.
Please note that only the West Lower and East Stands will be open for this game.
Scunthorpe United (A): KO 3pm
Hull City supporters must purchase tickets directly from Scunthorpe and are advised that there will be no cash turnstiles in operation.
Tickets can be bought online up until 2:30pm or from a ticket booth in the north-east corner of the stadium up until kick-off.
£5 Seniors (65+), 18-21 Year-Olds & Full-Time Students (with valid NUS)
Tickets purchased online are e-tickets that are emailed to you on completion of your order and can be printed at home or scanned at the turnstiles on your mobile device. Please ensure your barcodes are visible on your e-ticket.
A reminder that the Sands Venue Stadium is a cashless stadium, with payments through contactless and cards only.
Disabled supporters are advised to contact email@example.com or call 01724 747670.