An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Hull City Management Team as our new Retail Manager, based at the MKM Stadium. The successful applicant will be required to manage the Tiger Leisure store, including managing the stock levels, stock control, online sales and matchday kit provision. Candidates must also be flexible with a willingness to work to the stores’ shift patterns.
Competitive Salary, Dependant on Experience
Closing date: 4.00pm on Friday 1st July 2022
- Develop and agree Retail Plan with Chief Commercial Officer
- Manage and develop an efficient and profitable retail operation, growing sales income and profitability.
- Responsible for stadium store and online store
- Manage key supplier relationships including kit manufacturer/supplier.
- Identify new licensing and merchandising opportunities.
- Manage the 1st Team and Academy kits in line with match requirements and in liaison with the kit manager.
- Effectively manage retail stock.
- Manage sales and special offers as required.
- Manage retail staff and conduct/record annual performance appraisals.
- Source, identify and introduce new retail lines.
- Manage the distribution and sale of matchday programmes.
- Undertake regular stocktakes.
- Liaise closely with marketing, communications and commercial departments to deliver relevant marketing collateral and service commercial partners.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a professional retail environment in a management or supervisor role
- Experience of managing and leading a team to deliver success
- Experience with visual merchandising
- Strong purchasing/negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of retail processes and systems
- A good understanding of Microsoft Programmes
- Strong understanding of buying and sourcing merchandise
- Ability to build and maintain internal and supplier relationships
- Experience of stock control management and processes
- Strong report building and delivery
- Outstanding Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy team and to tight deadlines
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please note we reserve the right to close this advertisement once we have received a satisfactory number of applicants; if you have not been contacted within ten working days of the closing date then you should assume that unfortunately your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Hull City Tigers Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief and gender.