Part-time Retail Assistants
Hull City are seeking to recruit Part Time Retail Assistants to join our team at Tiger Leisure. This role is based at the MKM Stadium.
We are looking for individuals who possess good customer service skills, have a positive attitude, are prepared to learn new skills and act as representatives of the Hull City brand. Retail assistants are responsible for the presentation of official club merchandise, including playing kits and other sportswear, whilst acting as the first point of contact for fan queries regarding our products. The successful applicants will be contracted up to 16 hours per week.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Application deadline: Friday 1st July 2022
- Ensuring all Hull City products and merchandise displays are well presented and restocked when necessary.
- Welcoming customers to Tiger Leisure and advising on any product-related enquiries they may have.
- Handling payments (cash and credit card) and end-of-day cash reconciliation, ensuring entries are accurate.
- Completing refunds when required.
- Helping to check and accept deliveries of new stock.
- Answering telephone enquiries.
- Printing names and numbers on replica playing kits.
- Preparing stock transfers between stores.
- Assisting during product promotions and special events, including kit launches or any in-store player autograph signings.
- Ensuring the shop floor and store room remains clean and tidy.
- Being aware of shop theft and prevention.
- Adhering to Health & Safety regulations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- A willingness to learn about products and services.
- Flexibility to cover match days.
- Good comprehension of basic mathematics.
- Previous retail experience (preferred).
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we reserve the right to close this advertisement once we have received a satisfactory number of applicants; if you have not been contacted within ten working days of the closing date then you should assume that unfortunately your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Hull City Tigers Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, and belief and gender.