CRM & Customer Insight Lead
A new opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, innovative and career-focused professional to join our Marketing & Communications team in the position of CRM & Customer Insight Lead.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial & Marketing, the successful applicant will be expected to produce actionable insight from data sources across the Club that delivers significant, measurable customer and commercial benefit in order to maximise the effectiveness of the Hull City’s marketing activities.
Salary: Starting at £25,000 + per annum
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Closing date: Monday 16th August 2021 at 4.00pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for maximising data collection at all customer touch-points
- Take ownership of confirming requirements, gathering data, drawing conclusions and presenting findings to stakeholders with recommendations and supporting materials
- Produce targeted sales lists based on data trends
- Be involved in the construction and sending of all marketing comms, e-mail, SMS, DM
- Work with all departments on data quality and reporting
- Manage the CRM system, and analyse areas of data weakness for improvement
- Assist in the development of club website and app from a data perspective
- Help to shape supporter communication plan
- Review and present feedback on all Club marketing and communications activity
- Sports management/marketing degree/CIM qualification (would consider stats or maths background)
- Experience of managing a CRM system
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills
- Enthusiastic and driven, able to follow a lead but also use initiative
- Good knowledge of the football industry preferred
- Ambitious with a willingness to learn and accept feedback
- Ability to work as part of a larger Marketing and communications department
To apply for this role, please send your CV and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hull City Tigers Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief and gender.
Hull City Tigers Ltd are committed to Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults and colleagues are expected to contribute to the delivery of our safeguarding policy and procedures. Some posts may require the employee to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by The Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please note we reserve the right to close this advertisement once we have received a satisfactory number of applicants; if you have not been contacted within ten working days of the closing date then you should assume that unfortunately your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.